The table below lists the main cookies set on the Company’s websites. Please note that our cookies may be subject to changes or updates. This list will be updated whenever the need arises.
There are different types of cookies with different functions:
- Session cookies: they are present in your computer only during navigation and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Usually an anonymous ID is created for a session allowing you to visit a site without having to register every time you visit individual pages. No information is retrieved from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: it is a cookie that is saved in your computer as a file that remains in memory even when the browser is closed. The cookie will be readable by the site that generated it at the time of your second visit.
- First-party cookies: the function of this type of cookie is to record your preferences within a specific site. These cookies are recorded and sent between the server and your computer’s hard drive. They are used only for customizations set by you. These cookies can be session or persistent cookies.
- Third-party cookies: the function of this type of cookie is to maintain the interaction with a particular website for an entity unknown to the site. They are stored and sent between the third-party server and the computer’s hard drive. These cookies are usually persistent cookies.
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to allow the user to navigate within the site and to use its features, such as accessing restricted areas of the site. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as a quote or log in your account, would not be possible. These cookies do not contain information that can be used for commercial purposes and do not record your internet history.
- Performing: These cookies collect information about the use of the site by the user, for example the pages visited most often and if the user receives error messages from the web pages. They also allow you to record and count site visitors in order to improve the site’s performance. These cookies do not collect information that identifies users: all information that is collected is anonymous and has the sole purpose of improving the performance of the site.
- Functionality: This type of cookie allows our site to remember your preferences (for example your username, language or geographical area of origin) and to provide you with more functionality. For example, the site may be able to record your log-in data in such a way as to avoid having to enter it again if you access it from other devices. These cookies can be used to store changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of the site that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as videos or comments on articles. The information stored by this type of cookies is generally anonymous and does not store information that can be used for commercial purposes or that keeps track of your internet history.
For information on these categories of cookies and cookies in general, you can refer to aboutcookies.org.
For information about cookies you can refer to email@example.com.